Next Event: Friday, May 2nd
PARTICIPATING GALLERIES & ARTISTS (yet to be confirmed)
• Artists’ Cooperative Gallery – 405 S. 11th St.
Spring Exhibition featuring works by Linda Hatfield, Alan R. Smith and
• MANGELSEN Images of Nature Gallery – 1115 Harney St.
Legendary nature photographer Thomas D. Mangelsen premieres
• Nebraska At The Market – 1215 Leavenworth St.
Art by Judith Studt, live music by Robert Matter
• Old Market Artists Gallery – Lower Level Passageway
Urban Renaissance with works of George Garrett
• Passageway Gallery – 417 S. 11th St.
Featuring metal art by Dottie Robarge
• White Crane Gallery - Lower Level Passageway
“Colors of Spring” with watercolors by Judy Meng
• Yi’s - Lower Level Passageway
Designs in turquoise for Spring, other jewelry by Yi
> CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MAP